- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Arrive home to a timeless residence refreshed with modern appointments on a shy acre with lake & mountain views found perfectly on the coveted Westside of Mercer Island providing privacy within sought after neighborhood. The heart of the 4,730sf home is the ample chief’s kitchen which pours onto handscraped hickory hardwood floors from the massive slab island to the great room & out onto the outdoor entertaining area, all of which showcase the western exposure. The main level boasts full master suite with sitting area & view deck overlooking the grounds in addition to living room, dining room, 2 wood burning fireplaces bedroom/office. The sprawling 40,100sf gently sloping lot enjoys flowing areas for entertaining, play & retreat.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1726487
- Bathrooms: 4 (2 full, 1 half, 1 three-quarter)
- Community: Mercer Island
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Island Park Elem
- Flooring: Laminate, Carpet
- High School: Mercer Isl High
- Interior Square Footage: 4,730
- Junior High School: Islander Mid
- Lot Size: approx 130x300
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 40,100
- Lot Style: Dead End Street, Paved
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 1961
- Web ID: ZGCD64
- Site Features: Cable TV, Deck, High Speed Internet, Irrigation, Patio
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Exterior: Brick, Wood
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: 90%+ High Efficiency, Central A/C, Forced Air
- Land/Topography: Level, Rolling
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Water Source: Public
- Zoning Description: R 9.6
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $22,594
- Taxes (Year): 2020